  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg44083] InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy
  • From: Zosi Gianfranco <zosi at>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:24:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear Mathgroup,

In mg42252, 25 June 2003, you can read
"With Mathematica 5.0 an informal package is included which
allows you to access the data".

After importing
an example follows showing how to extract, e.g., the
  InterpolatingFunctionGrid or

Unfortunately, when I try (under 5.0) to do the same I get the usual
" Get::noopen : Cannot open ..."
and I am NOT able to find anywhere the above
It seems not delivered in the CD.

Has someone experienced the same problem ?

Thanks for your help

Gianfranco Zosi
Dip Fisica Generale "A. Avogadro:
University of Torino-Italy