- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44083] InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy
- From: Zosi Gianfranco <zosi at to.infn.it>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:24:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: INFN Sezione di Torino
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In mg42252, 25 June 2003, you can read
"With Mathematica 5.0 an informal package is included which
allows you to access the data".
an example follows showing how to extract, e.g., the
Unfortunately, when I try (under 5.0) to do the same I get the usual
" Get::noopen : Cannot open ..."
and I am NOT able to find anywhere the above
It seems not delivered in the CD.
Has someone experienced the same problem ?
Thanks for your help
Dip Fisica Generale "A. Avogadro:
University of Torino-Italy
Prev by Date:
Confused by levels in Outer
Next by Date:
Abort in 5.0
Previous by thread:
Re: Confused by levels in Outer
Next by thread: