InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44083] InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy
  • From: Zosi Gianfranco <zosi at to.infn.it>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:24:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathgroup,

In mg42252, 25 June 2003, you can read
"With Mathematica 5.0 an informal package is included which
allows you to access the data".

After importing
Needs["DifferentialEquations`InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy`"]
an example follows showing how to extract, e.g., the
  InterpolatingFunctionGrid or
 InterpolatingFunctionCoordinates.

Unfortunately, when I try (under 5.0) to do the same I get the usual
" Get::noopen : Cannot open ..."
and I am NOT able to find anywhere the above
        InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy.m
It seems not delivered in the CD.

Has someone experienced the same problem ?

Thanks for your help

Gianfranco Zosi
Dip Fisica Generale "A. Avogadro:
University of Torino-Italy