Re: Baffling Failure when plotting multiple curves.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44181] Re: Baffling Failure when plotting multiple curves.
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 06:26:33 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bnao48$4ei$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Bob Harris <nitlion at mindspring.com> wrote: > Howdy, > > Am having trouble getting collections of 2D function plots to work. I have > created a function that returns a list of "equations" in one variable, > theta. I.e. an equation is an expression like 17 Cos[theta] + 10 > Sin[theta]. When I try to plot this list of functions AS THE RETURN VALUE > OF MY FUNCTION, Mathematica complains (details below). However, if I No help on your direct problem -- but DisplayTogether might provide an alternative approach as a workaround.