AW: RE: 4-D plot?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg44180] AW: [mg44155] RE: [mg44118] 4-D plot?
  • From: Matthias.Bode at
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 06:26:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello Sheth,

an additional idea for the representation of the fourth dimension might be

1. find an interpolating function for your data (X = f(a, b, c) then use

2. <<Graphics`ContourPlot3D`

I was able to show the value ("X") of financial instruments whose value
depends on three variebles ("a", "b", "c") - at least I believed to have
understood it.

Best regards,
Matthias Bode
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie. KGaA