RE: Re: errors while picking random numbers - use of % and %%
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44202] RE: [mg44170] Re: errors while picking random numbers - use of % and %%
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:41:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I find % and %% very useful when executing a series of statements within
ONE CELL and when they refer to statements within the same cell. Then there
is never any chance for mixup. But I agree they are annoying and prone to
errors when used between SEVERAL CELLS.
djmp at earthlink.net
From: Jens-Peer Kuska [mailto:kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
< snip >
BTW *Avoid* % an %% if you are working with notbooks ..
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: New version, old bugs
Next by Date:
Re: imposing parameter assumptions
Previous by thread:
AW: RE: 4-D plot?
Next by thread:
AW: Re: Baffling Failure when plotting multiple curves.