- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44207] Offending 2D-Axes
- From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 05:53:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When 2D-plotted axes don't intersect at the origin, I want to dash the offending
one, e.g., dash the horizontal if it's y == 7.
How can this be done automatically for all 2D-plots?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: extracting variables from an expression
Next by Date:
Problems understanding code
Previous by thread:
AW: Re: Baffling Failure when plotting multiple curves.
Next by thread:
RE: Offending 2D-Axes