- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44215] Re: ProductLog[-Pi/2]
- From: poujadej at yahoo.fr (Jean-Claude Poujade)
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 05:53:24 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Christos Argyropoulos M.D." <argchris at otenet.gr> wrote in message news:<bndk8u$g5m$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Actually this is the expected behaviour;
> You entered an exact number in the ProductLog function, and you get back an
> exact number (i.e. ProductLog[Pi/2])
> Mathematica will keep this special function result in this exact format,
> unless requested to return a numeric result.
Evcharisto poli for your reply, but I'm sorry I don't agree with you.
If I type Gamma[1/2] Mathematica doesn't return
Gamma[1/2] but Sqrt[Pi] !
So what is the "expected behaviour" ?
Prev by Date:
Problems understanding code
Next by Date:
Options for my own Packages?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: