Re: NSolve and SplineFit

In article <bn8eha$niu$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 mizrandir at hotmail.com (Mizrandir) wrote:

> I have a list of (x,y) points. They are equally spaced in the x-axis
> so I have decided to use SplineFit in order to have a function I can
> evaluate in whichever intermediate point I like.

Whether or not they are equally spaced, why not use the built-in
Interpolation function instead of SplineFit? Mathematica knows how to
integrate and differentiate Interpolation functions, so it is usually a
better choice.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 9380 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 9380 1014
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
AUSTRALIA                            http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul