Re: Re: Trouble importing Mathematica EPS files into Deneba Canvas

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43565] Re: [mg43544] Re: Trouble importing Mathematica EPS files into Deneba Canvas
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 06:39:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Kevin,

I just noticed that Deneba claims Canvas 9 will import AI files. So you
should be able to export as AI out of Mathematica and then import a
very editable graphic into Canvas. That should work MUCH better than
trying to edit EPS. (At least that's what I've done for years with
Freehand.)

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis