Re: Consolidated method for solution of strange character in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47270] Re: Consolidated method for solution of strange character in
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 03:30:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

is there not option for Word to include the TTF fonts ?
or does it not check the fonts in a graphics for
possible inclusion ? and what has this to do with
Mathematica, it should happen with any graphics
that uses not common installed fonts. What say the
Microsoft support to that problem ??

Regards
  Jens