Re: NDSolve for Newtonian Orbits Question

David,

I did your integration to t=5.25, and I got r[5.25]=2.72076+1.25993*10^-10
i. I am not sure where the small imaginary term came from, but I believe
that it is the problem. Also, I note that this occurs when r'[5.25]=0. Hope
this helps.

Kevin

"David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:c4jasf$dpk$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Dear MathGroup,
>
> I am trying to obtain a numerical solution for Newtonian orbits. (I can
solve the