Signals and Systems Package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47364] Signals and Systems Package
- From: bcd <bcdetterich at socal.rr.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:37:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In my search for labor saving additions to Mathematica, I settled on the
Signals and Systems application set. Reading through the documentation
that came with it, there seem to be some pretty handy features, in general
well thought out.
What I'm wondering is if any other owners/users have any recommendations,
cautions, etc. to share?
Prev by Date:
RE: Defining anti-symmetric operation. New ideas requested.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
bug in Random
Next by thread:
Assigning elements to a matrix