NDelaySolve, NDelayDSolve

I have been using a program written by Scott Herod called NDelaySolve, which
does a good job of solving delay differential equations. I see, however,
that a new program, NDelayDSolve, by Allan Hayes, is recently available.
Does anyone know of the benefits of the new vs. the old? Also, i keep these
files on a seperate partition (i.e. not in the c: drive). How do i get
mathematica to recognise these folders for the path? I cant seem to find any
'set path' for the kernel

regards
joe

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger