Goldbach partition points plot; "Close; but no cigar" (yet):
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47383] Goldbach partition points plot; "Close; but no cigar" (yet):
- From: gilmar.rodriguez at nwfwmd.state.fl.us (Gilmar Rodr?guez Pierluissi)
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 03:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Math group: In the following (unevaluated) notebook (that you can easily download from): http://www.tilmarlily.netfirms.com/goldbach/notebook/gpp_040604.nb I have rotated (slightly) the text labels (listing the prime numbers between 1 and 200) associated with the tick marks of the X-axis (so that the prime number text labels will not overlap). Unfortunately; these rotated labels appear inside the frame of the plot, rather than outside (like those associated with the Y-Axis). How can I correct this deficiency so that I can finish this plot, once and for all? Thank you for your help!