Goldbach partition points plot; "Close; but no cigar" (yet):

Dear Math group:

In the following (unevaluated) notebook (that you can easily download
from):

http://www.tilmarlily.netfirms.com/goldbach/notebook/gpp_040604.nb

I have rotated (slightly) the text labels (listing the prime numbers
between 1 and 200) associated with the tick marks of the X-axis (so
that the prime number text labels will not overlap).

Unfortunately; these rotated labels appear inside the frame of the
plot, rather than outside (like those associated with the Y-Axis).

How can I correct this deficiency so that I can finish this plot, once
and for all?

Thank you for your help!