function that gives list of roots

hello

i would like to define a function, that gives me back the nth root
(symbolic) of a given 4thorder equation; i want the result as a list
of only expressions and not with that "x->"
there is for sure no problem in solving the equation; i did it already
outside the function; outside the function i also could transform the
solutions into a normal list by using x/.%, but inside that wont work

i would be very thankful if somebody could help me

philipp