Re: consumed network licences?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47394] Re: consumed network licences?
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:41:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Michael Renner wrote:
> Can I find out which users are using mathematica at the moment?
See, that's the thing about philosophy--
it's not all that functional once you get out of class. -- W. Allen
Prev by Date:
Default folders for importing and exporting date
Next by Date:
function that gives list of roots
Previous by thread:
consumed network licences?
Next by thread:
Plotting a surface side-by-side