- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47393] Plot Rendering
- From: fischerc at itam.cas.cz (Cyril Fischer)
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:41:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:
>> it's a bug in the X11 frontend. Try to avoid it.
>> shawn tanner wrote:
>>> I am using Mathematica 5.0 on Suse 9.0. I am having trouble with
>>> of larg or small numbers. .0000001*sin(x) or 1000000*sin(x) will not
>>> but will freeze the notebook but sin(x) will plot fine. Any help would
>I contacted Wolfram technical support and they said this is fixed in 5.01
>and are sending me a free upgrade to correct it.
I have just installed the Mathematica 5.0.1 upgrade (for suse 9.0), but the problem remains.
It is a pity.
Prev by Date:
Re: Scientific Notation in ListPlot Axes
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Why do two equivalent expression give different answers?
Next by thread: