- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47401] net/link
- From: "Brown, Matt" <mbrown at phys.ksu.edu>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 05:45:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it not possible to use MathKernel to evaluate functions in Mathematica that require NET objects as parameters? I know that if I convert the entire object to a string I can use the Expr class, but I'd rather not have to convert every net object that I want to send to the kernel into a string. For one thing it could be pretty time consuming.