Re: Oil spills
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47447] Re: Oil spills
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:45:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 4/5/04 at 5:23 AM, vs at it.uu.se (Virgil Stokes) wrote:
>I would like to know if there are any cellular automata models (in
>Mathmatica of course) for oil spills.
There are tools for creating cellular automata models, specifically CellularAutomaton which first appeared in version 4.2. But there are no specific cellular automata models built into Mathematica.
To reply via email subtract one hundred and four
Prev by Date:
ParametricPlot 3D table
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: