RE: Format Style

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47489] RE: [mg47471] Format Style
  • From: David.Annetts at csiro.au
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:16:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Sebastian,

> Everytime I write something in Mathematica input I get a bold
> verdana font.
> How can I make the input format letter default to be verdana plain?

The easiest way is to modify the style sheet that you're using.  This is
done through Format->Edit Style sheet->Edit Shared ....  Find the
section that defines styles for Input / Output, make the appropriate
changes, save the style sheet & restart Mathematica.

You might want to save a copy of the default sheet on the off chance
that things don't go smoothly.

Regards,

Dave.
  Dr. David Annetts
  EM Modelling Analyst
  CSIRO DEM            Tel: +612 9490 5416
  North Ryde           Fax: +612 9490 5467
  Australia         David.Annetts at csiro.au