- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47471] Format Style
- From: scohen at cable.net.co (Sebastian Cohen S)
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:26:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Everytime I write something in Mathematica input I get a bold verdana font.
How can I make the input format letter default to be verdana plain?
Thanks in advance,
Sebastian Cohen S
Prev by Date:
Re: Complex Numbers
Next by Date:
Finding order of a given differential equation and converting a diff. eqn. to matrix form
Previous by thread:
Re: When Is Precision[ ] $MachinePrecision, And When Is It Not?
Next by thread:
RE: Format Style