Re: InLine Formatting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47500] Re: InLine Formatting
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:17:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <c5dict$ntr$1 at>,
 "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at> wrote:

> A text cell has several sentences, one containing x + y = z.  I
> highlite this equation and punch ctrl 9 (to make it an inline cell that
> doesn't split when printed).
> The formula looks fine except that it's italicized.

Why do you object to it being italicized? It is the standard format for
inline mathematics.

Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 9380 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 9380 1014
The University of Western Australia      (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at