Unexpected Result for InputForm
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47583] Unexpected Result for InputForm
- From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 05:21:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
$Version "5.0 for Microsoft Windows  (November 18, 2003)"
In Out, the `29 says there are 29 digits (correct); the *^9 says
x10**9 (correct); but the .091514977212704 in between I can't figure
out. What does this string of numbers mean, and where is it's
Prev by Date:
Re: How to check if a file exists?
Next by Date:
Re: What does +- mean?
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: undocumented function: StringQ
Next by thread:
Re: Unexpected Result for InputForm