Start MathKernel at low priority
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47609] Start MathKernel at low priority
- From: Rico Poser <poser at despammed.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:15:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
how can I start the MathKernel with low priority? I suppose there should be
some arguments which can be passed to MLOpen in the Kernel Properties.
Thank you very much in advance,
Prev by Date:
Help: shift+enter doesn't give me any output suddenly!
Next by Date:
Re: A simple integral
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Help: shift+enter doesn't give me any output suddenly!
Next by thread:
Re: Start MathKernel at low priority