Re: Start MathKernel at low priority
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47649] Re: Start MathKernel at low priority
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:18:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
and you can't use "start" under MS-Windows or "nice" under
UNIX/Linux to launch the kernel ??
Rico Poser wrote:
> how can I start the MathKernel with low priority? I suppose there should be
> some arguments which can be passed to MLOpen in the Kernel Properties.
> Thank you very much in advance,
Prev by Date:
Max Consecutive Occurrence.
Next by Date:
New polynomial set that yields a sequence set of real irrational numbers
Previous by thread:
Start MathKernel at low priority
Next by thread:
Plotting 3-trees in 6 vertices and evaluating their Prufer codes.