Re: Programming style

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47604] Re: [mg47597] Programming style
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:15:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I would say it greatly depends what sort of programming you are
intending to do. If it is to do with any kind of algebra than
functional programming (prefarably with pattern matching a la
Mathematica) is, in my opinion,  not just the best way but the only
For other things, e. g. numerics, it does not seem to matter that  much.

Andrzej Kozlowski