RE: Programming style

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47626] RE: [mg47597] Programming style
  • From: "tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx" <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:15:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

It is definitely worth the effort. Once you get used to it you'll never
want to hear about Do's and For's again. It is enormously more powerful,
and it's a beauty. I strongly recommend you spend a few hours learning
it(since you are an experienced programmer, your main effort will be in
changing your old paradigms).

Tomas Garza
Mexico City