RE: Programming style

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47626] RE: [mg47597] Programming style
  • From: "tgarza01 at" <tgarza01 at>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:15:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

It is definitely worth the effort. Once you get used to it you'll never
want to hear about Do's and For's again. It is enormously more powerful,
and it's a beauty. I strongly recommend you spend a few hours learning
it(since you are an experienced programmer, your main effort will be in
changing your old paradigms).

Tomas Garza
Mexico City