Max Consecutive Occurrence.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47653] Max Consecutive Occurrence.
- From: "Robert G. Wilson v" <rgwv at rgwv.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:19:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica had many programmed functions which are not referenced in the help index. Under '?Position -> Further Examples' you will find two such functions, 'ConsecutiveOccurrences1' and 'ConsecutiveOccurrences2.' I first wish that Mathematica would index these. But the reason for writing is that I have a need for a function named 'MaxConsecutiveOccurrence' which would return the maximum consecutive occurrence of x in a list. Thank you in advance. Bob.