Max Consecutive Occurrence.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47653] Max Consecutive Occurrence.
- From: "Robert G. Wilson v" <rgwv at rgwv.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:19:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica had many programmed functions which are not referenced in the
help index. Under '?Position -> Further Examples' you will find two such
functions, 'ConsecutiveOccurrences1' and 'ConsecutiveOccurrences2.' I
first wish that Mathematica would index these.
But the reason for writing is that I have a need for a function named
'MaxConsecutiveOccurrence' which would return the maximum consecutive
occurrence of x in a list.
Thank you in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: plot combination
Next by Date:
Re: Start MathKernel at low priority
Previous by thread:
Re: Kernel crash?
Next by thread:
Re: Max Consecutive Occurrence.