Re: Re: Is there any productive way to use Mathematica + pdfLaTeX?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47658] Re: Re: Is there any productive way to use Mathematica + pdfLaTeX?
  • From: "John Jowett" <John.Jowett at cern.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:19:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Recent versions of Mathematica will include the special Mathematica fonts in
EPS files provided you set the appropriate option for Export:

SetOptions[Export, ConversionOptions -> {"IncludeSpecialFonts" -> True}]

This is documented under the Additional Information for Export in the Help
Browser.  There should be no need for any external programs.

You can get away without doing this only as long as the EPS files are used
on a machine with Mathematica installed and with software that can find the
fonts.  I think this explains why some people have no problems while others
do ...

John Jowett

news:c5j6l5$qoq$1 at smc.vnet.net...