Re: linking c++ and mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47672] Re: linking c++ and mathematica
  • From: mca at ipp.mpg.de (Monica)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:23:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I saw your message about mathematica and C or C++. I have the same
problem as you now and I would like to know if somebody has answered
to you? If yes could you be so kind to tell me also how to call a C
program from Mathematica. I have to solve a difficult system which has
complex solution and C or C++ have problems with it!
Thanks a lot!

Monica