Re: NETLink Q: How Create Array of specified Type?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47681] Re: NETLink Q: How Create Array of specified Type?
  • From: "ToolmakerSteve" <ToolmakerSteve at shawstudio.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:23:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Todd,

Thanks -- that's exactly what I needed to know :-)

DOCUMENTATION NOTE:
"MakeNETObject" doesn't appear to be documented yet.
Perhaps it should be added to:
Add-ons & Links/ .NET/Link/ Part 1. Calling .NET from Mathematica/ Creating
Objects:
http://documents.wolfram.com/v5/Add-onsLinks/NETLink/Part1.Calling.NETFromMathematicaInstallable.NET/NETLink1.1.5.html

...which currently describes "NETNew" as one way of creating an object.

REQUEST:
If there is any rough form of additional documentation on NetLink, even if it is
for the NEXT release, I'd like to see it.

I'm wondering whether there are any other features that I don't know about it,
that would save me time.

I'm working on an enhanced CodeDom example. :-D
-- Steve