Basic Numerical Analysis
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47718] Basic Numerical Analysis
- From: "Albert rénee" <albert.renée at libertysurf.fr>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 02:30:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm just trying to compute some basic Numerical Analysis with FixedPoint (or
NestWhile+SameQ in the test function).
Here is my question .How can you control the approximation precison which is
done with SameQ ? I searched in the forums and in the help browser but found
nothing about this.
It seems that using $MaxExtraPrecision could be usefull ??
Prev by Date:
Problem with NIntegrte
Next by Date:
Game theory text
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with NIntegrte
Next by thread:
Re: Basic Numerical Analysis