Problem With "Copy Input from Above"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47739] Problem With "Copy Input from Above"
  • From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:15:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

$Version "5.0 for Microsoft Windows [2000] (November 18, 2003)"

MathGroup:

"Copy Input from Above" is bound to Ctl+l, and "Copy Output from
Above" to Shf+Ctl+l.  Recently, Ctl+l became "stuck" on "Copy Output
from Above", and a cold reboot, with no utilities launched, has not
solved this problem.  Using menu input of "Input > Copy Input from
Above" produces the same "stuck at" copying of output from above --
e.g., instead of In[3] I always get Out[3] whether I press Ctl+l or
Shf+Ctl+l, or use the menu.

Has anyone encountered a similar "stuck at" problem with FrontEnd
hotkeys (shortcut keys) and menu commands?  If so, how did you solve
it?

Regards,
Harold