Problem With "Copy Input from Above"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47739] Problem With "Copy Input from Above"
- From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:15:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
$Version "5.0 for Microsoft Windows  (November 18, 2003)"
"Copy Input from Above" is bound to Ctl+l, and "Copy Output from
Above" to Shf+Ctl+l. Recently, Ctl+l became "stuck" on "Copy Output
from Above", and a cold reboot, with no utilities launched, has not
solved this problem. Using menu input of "Input > Copy Input from
Above" produces the same "stuck at" copying of output from above --
e.g., instead of In I always get Out whether I press Ctl+l or
Shf+Ctl+l, or use the menu.
Has anyone encountered a similar "stuck at" problem with FrontEnd
hotkeys (shortcut keys) and menu commands? If so, how did you solve
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with NIntegrte
Next by Date:
Re: Basic Numerical Analysis
Previous by thread:
Re: addition of three angular momenta
Next by thread:
RE: Problem With "Copy Input from Above"