Re: Symbol for Fourier-Transform pair?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47781] Re: Symbol for Fourier-Transform pair?
- From: "Peter Pein" <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:41:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Oliver" <ofum at uni.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:c6d8sv$jj1$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Does Mathematica have the symbol for a function/FT-transformed-function
> pair - which has an empty circle on one side and a full circle on the
> other, connected with a line? (don't know it's name if it has one)
FTPair = "\[EmptyCircle]\[NegativeThinSpace]\[LongDash]\[FilledCircle]";
Peter Pein, Berlin
to write to me, start the subject with [
Prev by Date:
Re: Parametric Plot
Next by Date:
RE: Re: Distinguishable From 1.0
Previous by thread:
Symbol for Fourier-Transform pair?
Next by thread:
UnitStep Function in ODE