Re: Symbol for Fourier-Transform pair?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47781] Re: Symbol for Fourier-Transform pair?
- From: "Peter Pein" <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:41:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Oliver" <ofum at uni.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c6d8sv$jj1$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Does Mathematica have the symbol for a function/FT-transformed-function > pair - which has an empty circle on one side and a full circle on the > other, connected with a line? (don't know it's name if it has one) > > Oliver > FTPair = "\[EmptyCircle]\[NegativeThinSpace]\[LongDash]\[FilledCircle]"; ? -- Peter Pein, Berlin to write to me, start the subject with [