Services & Resources / Wolfram Forums
MathGroup Archive
*Archive Index
*Ask about this page
*Print this page
*Give us feedback
*Sign up for the Wolfram Insider

MathGroup Archive 2004

[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index]

Search the Archive

Symbol for Fourier-Transform pair?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47741] Symbol for Fourier-Transform pair?
  • From: Oliver <ofum at>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:15:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Does Mathematica have the symbol for a function/FT-transformed-function 
pair - which has an empty circle on one side and a full circle on the 
other, connected with a line? (don't know it's name if it has one)


  • Prev by Date: Interesting integral problem
  • Next by Date: UnitStep Function in ODE
  • Previous by thread: Interesting integral problem
  • Next by thread: Re: Symbol for Fourier-Transform pair?