ListPlot3D with holes

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47796] ListPlot3D with holes
  • From: at (Holger Linde)
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:46:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I've plotted a two dimensional list with ListPlot3D, but now I've run
into trouble because for parts of this list, no values exist. (Imagine
that the list values are gained from an equation system, and in some
cases, no solution exists). I.e., the definition domain is not
continuous, but has 'holes'. My goal is to retrieve a 3D plot where
these points are left out. Any ideas?