- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47810] Print Settings
- From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:47:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Re Mathematica 220.127.116.11 under WinXP Home.
When activating Mathematica, I want the print settings to default to set
margin sizes with no headers and footers at all.
It's easy enough to do in a given notebook: alter File / PrintSettings/
Headers & Footers.
But I can't find where to change GLOBAL settings in the Option
Inspector. Can this be done at all, or must I change these settings
with each notebook?
Prev by Date:
ListPlot3D with holes
Next by Date:
SetDelayed and NIntegrate
Previous by thread:
RE: ListPlot3D with holes
Next by thread:
Re: Print Settings