Re: Invisible Words ... Font Problen?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47854] Re: Invisible Words ... Font Problen?
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 03:04:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Detlef Mueller wrote:
> I am using Mathematica 4.1 with Suse-Linux (9.0).
> In Mathematica Characters of a certain Size (i.e. "Section" in
> 100% Magnification) are simpli not displayed
> (no Warnings, changing the Mag. makes them visible
I am not sure whether this will help, but you could try
Sometimes the delete key is your greatest friend. -- Steve Martin
Prev by Date:
Re: strange problems with Random
Next by Date:
RE: Re: Question on pattern matching
Previous by thread:
Invisible Words ... Font Problen?
Next by thread:
selecting columns from a list