RE: Matrix Expansion question to Mathgroup

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47883] RE: [mg47738] Matrix Expansion question to Mathgroup
  • From: "Larry Caruso" <lcaruso at tds.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 03:06:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Herr Braun,

Please accept my apologies for sending this message. It was a novice
mistake. The folks on the list have been kind enough to point this out along
with a few other novice issues, like not really providing an example of what
I have attempted in order to clarify my question.

I trust my participation will never again lower the signal-to-noise ratio of
your inbox.

Larry Caruso