labeling curves on a plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47889] labeling curves on a plot
- From: abcollier at phreaker.net (Andrew Collier)
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:39:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
could someone please give me some pointers on how to label individual
curves on a plot. i am trying to achieve something like the plot on
each of the curves is labelled "J0(x)", "J1(x)" etc.
was mathematica use to the produce the plot on the above page? i would
hope so... and if so, then how were the labels formatted so nicely?
thanks for any help!
Prev by Date:
custom look for the notebook
Next by Date:
RE: Simplify expressions
Previous by thread:
RE: custom look for the notebook
Next by thread:
Re: labeling curves on a plot