custom look for the notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47904] custom look for the notebook
- From: Cindy <Cin198803 at ttpoj.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:40:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As I just started reading and learning mathematica 5 under windows 2000.
Is there some online tutorial for formatting the notebook in such a way
that it would be easy to read the code? E.g. coloring the function-names
as you type them, auto indentation, Tab to complete typing the rest of
the previously typed variable or function-name etc, instead of just
all black text in one paragraph of code.
Prev by Date:
Re: PaddedForm bug?
Next by Date:
labeling curves on a plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica User Groups?
Next by thread:
RE: custom look for the notebook