Re: Mathematica User Groups?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47926] Re: Mathematica User Groups?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:27:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, if you wish to see some of us face to face you should try to visit the International Mathematica Symposium 2004 http://www.ims2004.com/ Regards Jens Ron Legere wrote: > > Does anyone know if "Mathematica User Groups" exist, or if Wolfram supports > such a thing? I am referring here to local face to face groups, rather than > the email list. I would love to see such a thing where I work, and wonder how > if Wolfram or anyone else has any advice. > > Thanks, > > Ron Legere