Re: Mathematica User Groups?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47926] Re: Mathematica User Groups?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:27:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
if you wish to see some of us face to face you should try to visit
the International Mathematica Symposium 2004
Ron Legere wrote:
> Does anyone know if "Mathematica User Groups" exist, or if Wolfram supports
> such a thing? I am referring here to local face to face groups, rather than
> the email list. I would love to see such a thing where I work, and wonder how
> if Wolfram or anyone else has any advice.
> Ron Legere
Prev by Date:
Re: Derivative of Sum
Next by Date:
Re: The Wave Equation : Mathematica vs. Mathworld
Previous by thread:
Mathematica User Groups?
Next by thread:
custom look for the notebook