- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49818] Does anybody?
- From: "Mithras" <mithras at NOSPAM.blast.pl>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 01:10:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody here met the problem of soving Integral equations. Maybe
someone would give here link to some examples?
Esspecialy of so called ill-posed problems (Fredholm equations of the FIRS
kind) and Tchonov Reguralizations etc.
Thank you very much for some help and hint!
Prev by Date:
Defining a function
Next by Date:
Matrix + Simplify
Previous by thread:
Re: Defining a function
Next by thread:
Re: Does anybody?