Re: Does anybody?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49854] Re: Does anybody?
- From: "Mithras" <mithras at NOSPAM.blast.pl>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:46:32 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
User "Mithras" wrote: > Does anybody here met the problem of soving Integral equations. Maybe > someone would give here link to some examples? > Esspecialy of so called ill-posed problems (Fredholm equations of the FIRS > kind) and Tchonov Reguralizations etc. > Thank you very much for some help and hint! > Mithras > Really nobody have an idea? I found some regularization tools for another system. Is there anything like that for Mathematica? Mithras