MLPutFunction : how to put a pure function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49860] MLPutFunction : how to put a pure function
- From: "Zhu Chongkai" <zhuchongkai at online.sh.cn>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:46:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am writing a Mathematica FrontEnd in C using Mathlink.
How to put a expression such as "Function[z,z+1]" (from C to
The standard C function 'MLPutFunction' can't do that, because the head of
expression is still a compound expression but not a symbol.
The same situation happens when such a expression was returned from
Obviously, 'MLGetFunction' can't do the job.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Does anybody?
Previous by thread:
Re: Recursion depth
Next by thread:
Re: MLPutFunction : how to put a pure function