Odd evaluate behavior in notebooks...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49897] Odd evaluate behavior in notebooks...
- From: Jonathan Greenberg <greenberg at ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:22:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I get this really odd evaluate situation quite a bit -- I'll go hit alt-enter on a windows box to run a section in a notebook, and it does nothing. However, if I remove some comment lines (literally deleting them), it will suddenly start running again! No, my comment lines are not open (e.g. I didn't leave a *) missing), and the behavior is a bit random... Anyone ever come across this? --j