problem with ExpectedValue[xx-x, PoissonDistribution[m],x]

Why can Mathematica not evaluate

ExpectedValue[x x  -  x, PoissonDistribution[m], x]

?

It can correctly evaluate all the following:

ExpectedValue[x x , PoissonDistribution[m], x]
ExpectedValue[x  , PoissonDistribution[m], x]
ExpectedValue[x  x  + x , PoissonDistribution[m], x]
ExpectedValue[x  x  + a x , PoissonDistribution[m], x]

Is it anticipating to think that I've found a Mathematica bug,
in my first hour of using Mathematica?  (If so, that's rather
good for me and new SW packages).

Thanks.

remove the NOSPAM to reply