Re: Does anybody?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49875] Re: Does anybody?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:20:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <ceqts4$jvh$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Mithras" <mithras at NOSPAM.blast.pl> wrote: > User "Mithras" wrote: > > Does anybody here met the problem of soving Integral equations. Maybe > > someone would give here link to some examples? > > Esspecialy of so called ill-posed problems (Fredholm equations of the FIRS > > kind) and Tchonov Reguralizations etc. > > Thank you very much for some help and hint! > > Mithras > > > Really nobody have an idea? > I found some regularization tools for another system. Is there anything like > that for Mathematica? > Mithras Perhaps http://www.dm.unife.it/pn2o/unit2.html is of interest. Cheers, Paul -- Paul Abbott Phone: +61 8 9380 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 9380 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) 35 Stirling Highway Crawley WA 6009 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul