Re: Does anybody?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg49875] Re: Does anybody?
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:20:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <ceqts4$jvh$1 at>,
 "Mithras" <mithras at> wrote:

> User "Mithras" wrote:
> > Does anybody here met the problem of soving Integral equations. Maybe
> > someone would give here link to some examples?
> > Esspecialy of so called ill-posed problems (Fredholm equations of the FIRS
> > kind) and Tchonov Reguralizations etc.
> > Thank you very much for some help and hint!
> > Mithras
> >
> Really nobody have an idea?
> I found some regularization tools for another system.  Is there anything like
> that for Mathematica?
> Mithras

Perhaps is of interest.

Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 9380 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 9380 1014
The University of Western Australia      (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at