Re: Re: Does anybody?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49886] Re: [mg49854] Re: Does anybody?
- From: "Blimbaum, Jerry AA R22" <jerry.blimbaum at navy.mil>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:21:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I tried sending you a notebook with some examples I had saved up but your email comes back as undeliverable... Jerry blimbaum -----Original Message----- From: Mithras [mailto:mithras at NOSPAM.blast.pl] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg49886] [mg49854] Re: Does anybody? User "Mithras" wrote: > Does anybody here met the problem of soving Integral equations. Maybe > someone would give here link to some examples? Esspecialy of so called > ill-posed problems (Fredholm equations of the FIRS > kind) and Tchonov Reguralizations etc. > Thank you very much for some help and hint! > Mithras > Really nobody have an idea? I found some regularization tools for another system. Is there anything like that for Mathematica? Mithras