- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50131] Re: x-ArcSin[Sin[x]]
- From: Paul Muller <paul.muller-at-epfl.ch at sicinfo2.epfl.ch>
- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:45:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200408110953.FAA04108@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200408130956.FAA03696@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thank you Dr Bob, that was exactly what I needed!
> One typical situation is that you know Sin[theta] AND Cos[theta]. In that case, ArcTan[Cos[theta],Sin[theta]] is more likely to come out in the proper quadrant. I don't know if that will help in your problem.
Prev by Date:
My regrets ...
Next by Date:
problem with ExpectedValue[xx-x, PoissonDistribution[m],x]
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: x-ArcSin[Sin[x]]
Next by thread: