FindMinimum and the minimum-radius circle (2)

(See thread "Smalest enclosing circle".)

I'd better correct my sloppy reference to a "triangle" in the last
post. The contour of radius r surrounding the solution governed by 3
points is a 3-sided closed curve consisting of arcs of radius r, a
generalization of the Reuleaux triangle where the generating triangle,
that connecting the three points, is not regular.

Tom Burton