FindMinimum and the minimum-radius circle (2)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50145] FindMinimum and the minimum-radius circle (2)
- From: Thomas E Burton <tburton at brahea.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 05:01:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
(See thread "Smalest enclosing circle".)
I'd better correct my sloppy reference to a "triangle" in the last
post. The contour of radius r surrounding the solution governed by 3
points is a 3-sided closed curve consisting of arcs of radius r, a
generalization of the Reuleaux triangle where the generating triangle,
that connecting the three points, is not regular.
Prev by Date:
GUIKit: user defined properties?
Next by Date:
Re: Smalest enclosing circle
Previous by thread:
Re: GUIKit: user defined properties?
Next by thread:
Playing with numbers